Rules Of Discipline
- Students should take special care of school property i.e. furniture, computers etc. Strict action will be taken against students who damage the school property.
- Parents & Guardians are requested to be courteous and never threaten/speak rudely to the school authorities, teachers and staff members. Any kind of insult, bad behavior, use of abusive language by parents/guardians will result in immediate cancellation of the admission of their ward, for which only the parents will be responsible.
- No one is allowed to chew paan or gutka in the school campus as the campus is a tobacco free zone. We keep our School clean and dirt free.
- Mobile Phones, Cameras and other Electronic devices are strictly forbidden in the School campus.
- Pupils suffering from contagious or infectious diseases will not be permitted in the school till a medical clearance is received from a licensed doctor.
- For security reasons, Parents are not allowed to send Tiffin boxes through the guards or peons. Students must bring it with them when they come to school.
- Fee dates are 5th, 10th, and 15th of every month and after that a late fee of Rs 100/month will be charged. If the fee is not paid for 3 continuous months, the child’s name will be struck of the roll.
- Duly filled I-Card with a stamp size photograph is compulsory to be worn to the school everyday.