- Health is the primary factor for a child’s overall growth and development. A sound body has sound mind: hence children must learn about health, and its related aspects like nutrition, hygiene.
- Stress on physical fitness through PT games etc.
- Developing alertness and observation
- Discipline in diet, good eating habits
- Children will be taught personal cleanliness
- Parents should co-operate to develop clean habits.
- No child should be sent to school with any contagious disease, unexplained rash or fever(temperature above 100 F).
- This is for the safety of your child and for the other children.
- illness at school- if your child becomes ill during the school hours, we will call you. We request you to pick-up- your child at the earliest. In case of your unavailability the school doctor will be consulted for immediate treatment. In case of minor injury first-aid will be provided at school.
Rules to be strictly Followed