Examination and Assessment
- Students will be assessed on their year round performance; and promotion to the next class will be on this basis. There will be at least 3 Tests (for every subject) in a Year, besides the Terminal Exams. (For Class 1st onwards).
- Marks will be shown to the parents during the Parent Teacher Meeting. Kindly note that the marks secured in these Class tests/Unit Tests will be added to the Grand Total.
- All Projects and Art / Craft work along with the Holiday Homework should be duly completed during the holidays and submitted to the Teachers concerned, as soon as the School reopens.
- All promotions are decided only after careful consideration of all aspects of the pupil’s progress. Hence the decision of the Principal in this regard is final and binding
- Students will not be allowed to sit for the examination until all fees and dues are cleared.
- An application for the re-test in special cases may be considered, at the discretion of the Principal. In that case school may charge a nominal fee.